1. Are there any fees or costs associated with becoming an affiliate?
There is no sign up fee or cost associated with becoming a Blurb affiliate.
2. How long do the cookies last?
Our cookies last for 120 days. This means that you get credit for any referred customer who returns to our site within 120 days, even if they do so directly.
3. Is there an agreement that I need to accept before becoming an affiliate?
In order to become an affiliate you will need to agree to the Terms and Conditions of our Affiliate Program.
4. On what products do I earn a commission?
There are no limitations or restrictions on which products can be sold through our Affiliate Program. And there are no limits on the amount of commission you can earn as an affiliate.
5. How do you treat product returns and affiliate sales?
If a customer referred by your site returns or cancels an order for refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to online credit card fraud, we may debit your account for any commission earned on that transaction.
6. Can I stop promoting your programmes at any time?
Of course, there is no commitment. You reserve the right to stop promoting a single or all of our programmes at any time.