Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
This Webinar explored race, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
Presenter: Chana Anderson, CCP, PHRca, SPHR is a SBDC Regional Advisor with deep expertise in human resources, employment law and organizational change. Her superpower is making the complex and ever-changing employment law landscape easy to navigate.
This webinar explored:
- Definition and value of diversity
- Impact of diversity & inclusion on small businesses
- Uncovering bias in recruiting and pay practices
- How to discuss race and equity with employees
- Steps to creating a diversity initiative